Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Blah.. :D
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just bought some halos with black housing for my box and wanted to find out a couple of things... i see that with reg. bulbs, the halos arent as bright as my stock ones. my question is.. how would i go about with the hid conversion kit?? i wanna make my halos bright ass fcuk and wanna know the tips and tricks bout installing and running hid's.. anygood brands out there?? any links?? are the silverstars brighter than stock bulbs??

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Silverstars are great, not sure they will help with projectors though.

·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Silverstars are great, not sure they will help with projectors though.
yeah cus i should be getting my halos soon.. but ill have to save up for the hid's.. in the mean time ill prolly get some silverstars.. :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have halos and I just got some hid's in feb and I love them.I got mine on xtralights.com. I went with the digital for better quality,yeah they cost alittle more but if your goin to do it then you mights as well do it right the first time. The great thing about the sight is that you can compair all the ones they sell side by side.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Do not bother wasting money on the silverstars put it in the HID fund. I am running them and not to much of a difference.

·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so yeah.... well i think ill save instead of getting the silverstars... but any tips on wiring the halos?? do they connect with the reg. h4 connector?? or how does that go about?? i know that the side blinkers go into the holes in the corners.. but as far as the high and low beam lights, whats the deal on those??

·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
isnt it simple plug in play? or atleast that was how mine was..... but im about to upgrade to hid's soon in the projectors as well as fogs.... just gotta wait an see
ahh nice.. cant wait to install em.. :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Here is the diference between the crap bulbs that come in the dual halo's and D2S HID bulb found in BMW M3.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
the halos have a new harness that plugs into the stock headlight end. If there are led's in the bottom of the light you have to wire those up yourself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.