Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Have you guys been to Angel Crest for a ride at night ? If you never heard about them, we can meet up sometimes...remember just for a ride...not race at all...we can talk about the XB stock or mods.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for reply guys !

The guy from the last message already explain where it is.....Anyone interested? Jsut go there for a ride and i have not go all the way to the end anyway ....Also I would like to go to Malibu one, can you tell me exactly where it is? I only been to Topanga.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Evil DAce

EvilDave, i like the little thing goes under your front bumper, where did you get it from? i would like to buy one. Is it the only color avalible?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
malibu can go into 239480938103 directions..each road has its own ups n downs and level of complexity...im not all too big on angeles crest cause the pavement sucked when i use to go to there. as for canyon driving, i only drive during the day now since theres too many stupid kids driving at night thinking they're in initial D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haaa!

Exactly ....recently i saw those initial D kinda like people go up there, one time there is a kid with 96 civic CX with no swap, i was driving normal and he tailgate me for nothing, then he turn off the light and pass me....i was like WTF......initial D?!!...For sure, he was slow though and he can't turn for crap .....i was afraid he will have accident, so i slow down .....When i got all the way up to the tunnel...the civic got into accident....haaaa...
oh ...yeah ...what are those number for the direction at malibu? Can u tell me more details? i am afirad i will get lost there....and website you can provide?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry

Evil Dave.....umm.....u know the silver shiny plate under the front bumper on your car ...get it? ....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dave!!

Dave ....i see u have many blink blink light around your xb...i want to introduce the gauge from my company...they are 60mm face...black face and white shiny christal lay around the gauge....i don't know if you interested.. my office is locate at irwindale....any chance to stop by?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bB626 said:
im planning to go up there someday, but i might get lost. lol
hey ....interested to go ? Let's meet up ....i locate at diamond bar ......Tell me when u are free...

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
Autogenome said:
Dave ....i see u have many blink blink light around your xb...i want to introduce the gauge from my company...they are 60mm face...black face and white shiny christal lay around the gauge....i don't know if you interested.. my office is locate at irwindale....any chance to stop by?
Do you have any pics?

I'm going to be at Pamona next thursday - sunday

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
Autogenome said:
Evil Dave.....umm.....u know the silver shiny plate under the front bumper on your car ...get it? ....
Ok those are my spliters I used one of Gary Nish's carbon Fiber ones as a tamplate and cut them out of polished diamond plate aluminum.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
EVILDAVE said:
Do you have any pics?

umm....unfortunately we are not working on Sunday, but i always have catalog with me all the time....so if you can't stop by on monday, let's meet up sunday. my phone number is 310-804-8585

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
EVILDAVE said:
Ok those are my spliters I used one of Gary Nish's carbon Fiber ones as a tamplate and cut them out of polished diamond plate aluminum.
Fro the spiliters, is it possible to get one for me too? I would like to buy one!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
EVILDAVE said:
Do you have any pics?

Dave, i forgot to tell you. We have a website that you can look at. But the site is underconstruction, however u still can download the catalog from there...Let me know ...my office number is 626-815-8688, my name is Kobe

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
Autogenome said:
Dave, i forgot to tell you. We have a website that you can look at. But the site is underconstruction, however u still can download the catalog from there...Let me know ...my office number is 626-815-8688, my name is Kobe
Whats the web site?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.