Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

soon to be rocking -2 degrees of camber up front :)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
are you still rocking camber out back? i thought you ditched it since the fitment on the Loversouls wasnt very aggressive. interesting mang. yea... Seans going to be getting an order for more than one part from me pretty soon. hes the ultimate JDM hook up!

JDM whores unite! cant wait to see what ya got Dustin!

scotty

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i got them for future room for wider wheels. the professor sp2r's i want are $410 a piece so that isnt happening :'(. i need to find at LEAST a 8" wide wheel, prefferably rare enough to make me ok with taking off the lover souls haha. maybe even work eurolines?

i still have the rear camber, the sale fell through and never took them off. the front will match, and i'll get extra points at shows for camber. all in all its a win-win deal :)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Hmm, those camber plates look familiar!

Nice choice Dustin!

·
Registered
21 Posts
i got mine from Island motorsports 2 weeks ago. 244$ shipped from cali. to md. arrived 4 days later. They had some in stock....

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
ANYTHING you can get in Japan, he can get it for ya. you have to search around for what you want, but once you find something you like, just hit him up and he'll hook ya up!

another good person to talk to is Van at OTG. He's a good JDM hook up too that gets damn near everything

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.