Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rio Shopping center
Parking lot next to Dick's Sporting goods, top level
8PM July Friday the 14th (this coming friday)

We will be having dinner at one of the many fine dining establishments. Just not sure which one yet. Come meet some new faces!

Everything is still kind of tenative so watch this post and more information will be updated.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a mapquest link. . .

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...pping+center&address=&city=&state=md&zipcode=

The address is right off 270 and Sam Eig Hwy, in Gaithersburg, MD

As far as anyone hosting, there is none. It's just a bunch of the local Scion owners/ex-Scion owners who have been just getting together for fun. There are only a handful of us but I figured more the merrier! Any other info needed or concerns. . .lol

·
Registered
485 Posts
i can make a post for ya @ scion evolution MD and see if any of the guys would be up to come on out. I dont know if you guys have any club affiliations, but if ya dont, check out www.scionevolutionmd.com .

We are pretty much just now starting out and collecting members. Theres about 15 active members in maryland now and we just had our first official meet yesterday for some BBQ.

If your interested check us out, we are a real cool group of guys looking for fellow scion owners to hang with.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right on, the more the merrier. I think a few of the guys we meet up with were in the original SEMD. I'm not sure though but I have a feeling most of the guys in SEMD know most of the people that meet up. In either case everyone is welcome, xA's, tC's. . . it's funny though out of all the Scions most of the people who get together for our friday night shennanigans drive xB's. . .lol

·
Registered
485 Posts
so heres the info as follows

Where: 9811 Washingtonian Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, US
Parking lot next to Dick's Sporting goods, top level

When: Friday July 14th 8:00pm - Whenever (this coming Friday)

What: We will be having dinner at one of the many fine dining establishments. Just not sure which one yet. Come meet some new faces!

Link: http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f42/3595-gtg-md-rio-shopping-center/#post58335

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! Everything was last minute and I've never tried to get one of these things going. Oh and ScionBandit works next to one of the guys that comes out. . . and he knows pretty much everyone else. . .lol

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, more the merrier. We're actually trying to get a regularly scheduled GTG time but everything is up in the air. You know work and stuff.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Little update

It looks like we are leaning towards eating at the Macaroni Grill. That is all. . .:D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so far I'm counting about six or so. Some come late, some are ex-xB drivers. . .lol. . . and some are significant others. . . all in all there should be at least two xB's posibly four if one of the guys makes it out and the other girl isn't too late. It's usually about six or so when we get together cause one of the tC drivers shows up for twenty minutes or so and then leaves . . .lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Tomm. tomm. can't wait till tomm. lol And answer the question of semd. Yup me and Miuke were both apart of that up till last year.... Then it took on new leadership... Hope to see what u all have goin on...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Should be no problem for me to show up unless I have to work late. And if/when I show up, don't laugh at me because of my exhaust. I know it sounds like butthole, so don't make fun of me. :p

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't worry, I get laughed at cause I got a AFR gauage and I am N/A. . . when I get asked why I have them I reply I like blinky lights. . .:D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FDKxB said:
Should be no problem for me to show up unless I have to work late. And if/when I show up, don't laugh at me because of my exhaust. I know it sounds like butthole, so don't make fun of me. :p
how's the work schedule lookin?

·
Registered
485 Posts
im about 95% sure i will be a little late. The misses decided that she wants to come check us out, so i gotta pick her up right after i get off work @ 7pm.

just in case anyone wants to call me to see where i am if im running really late, heres my cell # 410.917.6223

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No worries everyone usually stand around waiting for everyone else. Probably about half and hour to an hour is what we waited for the last time.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts