Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are trying to get a GTG for August 19th, the third saturday of august. We will be meeting up somewhere and doing a cruise to Bengie's drive in theater More info to be posted or check out. . .

http://www.revlimited.com/index.php?topic=27.0

-Ghost_1

·
Registered
77 Posts
I saw tonight that they're having some big import dealie down in Rockville on the 19th. Would this GTG happen to have any sort of connection? :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
who is "they"? and I don't think the little group is up for rockville most of them are B&N veterans with a distaste for police. . .lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ghost_1 said:
who is "they"? and I don't think the little group is up for rockville most of them are B&N veterans with a distaste for police. . .lol
I'm not sure who it is. People were handing out those little postcard type things for a show or something down in Rockville. A couple of my friends were down there last night and showed me it. I'll see what it's all about and I'll get back to someone. All I know is that it is an actual organized show, but I'll see what's up.

·
Registered
163 Posts
im game for any kind of meet even semi-local ive got a 2 acre yard, pool, horseshoe pits,a grill...... anybody getting an idea? how about a cookout/show?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you haven't yet check the revlimited.com forum for local Maryland GTG. There is going to be a meet and a cruise to Bengie's drive in in august, it's not really finallized yet.

most of the people on the forum are in the/near the rockville/silverspring/gaitherburg/wheaton area. We've been trying to get a regular GTG going so check out revlimited.com and see what's up.

There was a sort of show in rockville on friday last week and there are some pictures posted at revlimited, I had no idea it was going on. Suposedly it was at the TGIF on rockville pike. . . I was in virginia at the time so I missed it . . . and I live down the street from there. . .lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts