Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Well......................It's like the guy with the seatbelt.....It's not really supposed to. Though I'm sure if you googled long and hard enough, you'd stumble across something that you can share with all of us! :D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
na it's the eclipse 5495 (see thread title. lol) and yeah i googled like crazy last night and couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
hey Yellow Sub....

Feel free to give me a call. I just installed one this weekend and it was pretty easy.. not the exact model but the plugs and wires on the back should be the same...

626-922-5685
Ill have to explain it to you over the phone...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SWEET!!! i have some thing to do and i need to get stuff to finish this so i'll give you a call around 1. i hope you won't be busy. thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
I grounded mine out and added a switch so I can have it legal for the inspections or grounded for using the navigation while driving. You cant input destination addresses or watch movies unless the brake is on so I bypassed that BS.

3 bucks for a SPST switch add it inline on the emergency brake ground wire, then run it to any ground spot under the dash out of sight but accessible to the driver. :)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
^^^^For the inspections??? I've never heard of such a thing. Is that IF you get a ticket for it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.