Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Here we go again...:D

It depends on who you ask. Kind of like Global Warming, some belive it exists and some don't. I installed them and soon found that I was more accepted by other people, got a promotion at work, won the lotto and the size of certain body parts were increased. Other than that I didn't notice any change, sure looks cool though...

:D :D :D

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
I have the one in the pic kinda just like yours surf, but I can't get it to tighten down enough. Still has slight play in it so when I would turn off the box and come back later it would be disconnected and wouldn't start. I messed with it for a whole day and couldn't get rid of the slack without putting a washer in at the bottom, but I figured that would defeat the whole purpose of having it if it only being connected by a washer.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I have the one in the pic kinda just like yours surf, but I can't get it to tighten down enough. Still has slight play in it so when I would turn off the box and come back later it would be disconnected and wouldn't start. I messed with it for a whole day and couldn't get rid of the slack without putting a washer in at the bottom, but I figured that would defeat the whole purpose of having it if it only being connected by a washer.
I had to fudge around with mine for a while too. I finally got it after some swearing and a few nick on the nuckles. Mine came with a new post clamp though, did yours?

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Brand new everything, but when I get it on and screw down the big allen bolt in the center it leaves a thred worth of space at the bottom just enough to not get a good connection. I finally got all pissed after messin with it I yanked it out the box literally.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Brand new everything, but when I get it on and screw down the big allen bolt in the center it leaves a thred worth of space at the bottom just enough to not get a good connection. I finally got all pissed after messin with it I yanked it out the box literally.
Bummer, you might try flipping the clamp over. Just a suggestion. I know it's a beyotch.

Hijack over. :cool:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It depends on who you ask. Kind of like Global Warming, some belive it exists and some don't. I installed them and soon found that I was more accepted by other people, got a promotion at work, won the lotto and the size of certain body parts were increased. Other than that I didn't notice any change, sure looks cool though...
LMAO !!!! Luv what you did to your box SurCitLo!

Have any of you other guys notice any improvements ?

Question off subject:
Bought my Toaster last year Nov and am in the process of Pimpin It Up !
Looking for a place for stickers, got some, want more :D

Thanx !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.