Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So recently I upgraded my ground wires with the Groundfusion kit from www.groundfusion.com. I didnt really think that changing the ground wires would do much to my car but i was wrong. Since i put those Groundfusion wires on my idle has been more smooth and calm and my electronics seem to be stronger. My headlights no longer dim in and out when im bumpin on my system. The overall ride in the car has improved too.
I would go ahead and check out www.groundfusion.com and see what they are about. I have some pics of before and afters...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
"The overall ride is better"? Can you clarify that?:confused:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything is beyond smooth. The acceleration, the idle at a stop light, All my electronics are bright/louder. I dont get a delyed reaction in my acceleration when i punch it

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Gotcha. I added a ground wire kit a while back, I did notice a difference in the idle but that was about it. Sounds like yours is working great.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Does it show mounting/hook-up points for the xB, or did you have to search to find your grounding points? Looks good BTW, nice to hear it's working for you too!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It actually comes with a 2 page instructions..its dumby proof..Thers a page with written instructions then a page with pictures

·
-[bB SQUAd]-
606 Posts
i've been rockin' ground fusion for almost 2years now and i think they are dope... noticed right off the bat that my lights where brighter and system sounded cleaner...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Its weird cause some people praise these things like they are the best mod in the world for the money, and then you have the people that claim they payed all this money for colorful ground wiring. I have no experience with these whatsoever so maybe its time for me to bite the bullet and go out and grab a set for the tC(former xB owner). I do notice that when I downshift that the lights slightly dim out so maybe this could level out that voltage drop.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I didn't really notice anything different. Probably because I installed them after I've only driven 20 miles stock.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
TDA said:
I usually traffic scionlife and here is a link to the scionlife member special. Wow been around for sometime.

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48722 $63 Shipped.
I ordered that special and just recieved my kit yesterday in deep blue 4 gauge wires and asst. hardware plus instructions. For the price its seems like a good deal . I was going to make my own wires but running around to shlep up all the stuff made the Groundfusion kit seem like a steal. I'm still putting a few more miles on my car before slapping on all the parts I"ve acumulated for it. :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm still thinking about ordering these.. i did really realize the lag on the throttle response.. i'm hoping if i buy these i won't see that lag anymore.. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.