Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the chance to install my Ground Fusion ground wire kit and my Megan strut bar......

Haven't had a chance to drive it much but I'm hoping no more shocking myself when I get out of the box. Ground kit was very easy to install with good instructions and pictures. The Strut bar took some work (to clear my CAI) but its in and ready to show off this weekend at the SE GTG at Autobacs.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks good Keith, same bar I have only in blue. Nice.

·
Registered
611 Posts
looks great! any performance from the ground fusioin kit?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Let us know about the shocking issue. I for one am tired of getting shocked everytime I close my door...I've taken to closing it with my elbow.

·
Registered
367 Posts
.....Haven't had a chance to drive it much but I'm hoping no more shocking myself when I get out of the box..
The ground kit will help to reduce shocking, but if you want to ELIMINATE the shock, get a new key made. One that is all metal. You will ground yourself everytime you turn off the ignition.

Cant say as much for your passsengers, but who cares about them :D

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Looks good, diggin the white cover.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for all the comments, Yes the SHOCK factor has reduced its self to a minimum. No more lighting bolts between my hand and the car.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Do you touch the black trim around the door when you get out or the door itself? The door is grounded and you wont get shocked.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I love groundfusion.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.