Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
do mesh i guess if you want. or do a kenstyle replica and cut out teh emblem holder. or you can do stock grille and flatten it across like a DIY article on.

·
Registered
368 Posts

or something like this? ( without the xb of course)

like has been mentioned, a DIY,E-Bay, or any of the numerous scion/import shops could help.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that grill looks tight. the one im looking for covers a small section of the headlights. it doesnt have any emblems on it. it looks like the grill above but it doesnt have any of the middle pieces and covers the headlights a little. not as much as the one in the pic, but similar. the grill looks nice tho

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Sounds like Scudetto. Good luck finding it. If I understand right, this is a JDM piece that is no longer in production. Yahoo Auctions Japan may be your best bet. And it is going to cost you.

Is this the grill you are referring to?

·
Registered
402 Posts
it's actually pretty easy to do if you go through wheelchoice...a little cut and paste...maybe too easy my paypal hurts now.....lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have an alluminum billet grill I bought on ebay, and it does not have any emblems on it. I bought all 3 pieces for about $150 shipped. It looks a lot better than the stock grill.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.