Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I must be honest, I've been lurking here and reading and learning since mid January when my hunt for a new ride began. I put down a deposit on my new Release Series 3 on March 31st, and just took delivery yesterday afternoon! The wait was horrible, but it was worth it!

Anyways, I just thought I should finally introduce myself, now that I'm 'officially' a box owner ;)

FYI, I live in the midwest (WI/IL stateline area), and got number 987 (of 2200).

Steve Witte of Anderson Scion in Rockford, IL hooked me up, he's a good guy.

Unfortunatly I wasn't able to get cruise control from the dealership, can you guys recommend a good place (either online, or offline that will ship to me) to buy a cruise unit that is honest and reasonable?

I love my new box, thank you guys for turning me onto it!

Here are some pictures, I was especially happy when I saw the odometer ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Lovin' the green. I only had 14 miles on my odometer and I thought mine was low. Nice to have you here.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
congrats on the new ride man! and welcome to the board as a poster :)

my ride had 89 miles on it, I was ripped! Should have bought it as used! :D

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
Hey Welcome!
I have #105 outta 2200
mine already has close to 5,000 miles on it and my temp tags just expired today! I got all the miles from going to Florida and back for Spring Break, it was 3 days old when i loaded it up and went! Woo Hoo! :D :p :rolleyes:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Another RS3 has joined the family~!! (We RS3 clan is taking over clubxB.com... watch out!!) :D :D :D :D

Welcome!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
:eek: 1 mile...wow!
Mine was the same before I took it out for a test drive and by the time I signed
the paperwork, I'd already done 2 more miles on the car...so a total of 3miles:D
Welcome and start modding?:rolleyes:

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
minibangbus said:
:eek: 1 mile...wow!
Mine was the same before I took it out for a test drive and by the time I signed
the paperwork, I'd already done 2 more miles on the car...so a total of 3miles:D
Welcome and start modding?:rolleyes:
mine had 2miles on it when i picked it up and 3days later it went up to 1600!! :eek: ha ha - Spring Break put alot of miles on my baby..its up to almost 5000 now!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
199 Posts
welcome to the boards, I know it might be a drive but feel free to check out a Scinergyia meet sometime, we have a few more events in the pipeline for this summer, one of which will actually be in Cedar Rapids, gotta say the more I see that color the more I like it.....

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Welcome to clubxb. (I'm a little slow with the welcomes....) My xB had 7 miles on it. They had just gotten it the day before. It had almost 800 miles on it the 2nd day I had it (I bought it in Texas and drove it to Missouri). Have fun with your new B.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.