Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this site mentioned on Scionlife and thought I would check it out. I had been looking for another commuter car for about a month to replace my '94 Legend. I bought my SRP manual on 5/25/06. I liked the fact that the xB was different and I didn't see them everywhere. I guess at age 42 I'm a bit above the demographic that Toyota was looking for, but it's a great little car. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. It's also a great conversation piece. People either love it or hate it. So far it's stock except for rims/tires and tinted front windows. It's back at the dealer today getting an armrest(guess I should have read here sooner not to get the Scion armrest) and cruise. The plan is to give it to my son to drive in 6 years when he turns 16. Lots of good information here, and some cool xBs. :) Pictures (link) are in my sig.

Q

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey!
Central Ohio - Pickerington, near Columbus.

They had an RS 3.0 at the dealership the weekend before I bought mine. Should have grabbed it. My son loved the monitors.

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
qwalls said:
Hey!
Central Ohio - Pickerington, near Columbus.

They had an RS 3.0 at the dealership the weekend before I bought mine. Should have grabbed it. My son loved the monitors.
thats awesome!
you should also register on ohioscions.com !
theres alot of stuff that happens around your area.

i love my RS3 and the monitors!:D

·
Registered
206 Posts
welcome to clubxb.... very nice pics of both your rides!!!
have fun modding both too;)
aloha...
jon

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Toastid_Metal. Cool site. I didn't realize there were so many Scion related activities in Ohio.

Thanks 808envygreenXB - Wow, another RS 3.0. I knew I should have grabbed that one when I had the chance. That's really a great package for $2300, but I like my Salsa Red. :)

Q

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome from So Cal. I doubt you'll want to give up the Box to your son when you're done modding it...are we ever done? Anyway, teach him the importance of car care at a young age. Let him wash and wax it. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
surfcitylocal said:
Welcome from So Cal. I doubt you'll want to give up the Box to your son when you're done modding it...are we ever done? Anyway, teach him the importance of car care at a young age. Let him wash and wax it. :D
Thanks. - Funny, I actually thought about that, but I'm sure there will be another cool car six years from now. I tried having him wash the Legend, and he's just not into it yet. :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
qwalls said:
I tried having him wash the Legend, and he's just not into it yet. :)
LOL...I tried that too...my daughter jus got her learners permit recently, so will try again!:rolleyes:

aloha...
jon

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
holy crap qwalls your acura is love on a bun!!! that is so hot. can i have it?? just kidding...i love it!!! oh the toaster is nice too

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CoToaster_Pilot said:
holy crap qwalls your acura is love on a bun!!! that is so hot. can i have it?? just kidding...i love it!!! oh the toaster is nice too
LOL Thanks...the toaster is a lot of fun, but the TL is my favorite car I've owned.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DTRAIN619 said:
Your SRP looks good with the Incidents!

Now I can show my wife how my 17" Incidents will look on her SRP!!
Thanks, and glad I could help. :D I kept going back and forth between those and the Enkei J10s, but I think I made the right choice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.