Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI-YA!
haven't a clue as to how to post my pic of our boxes..

and can't figger out how to downsize one for a thumb to put into my profile...oh whell..
bought my toaster for my hellatious commute twice a month...(540 mi. round trip)

wife drove it 3 times.....and when I got home 6/5/06..
she had traded off her T-Bird and got one for herself!:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Hey welcome to the club. I'm going to be a member of the 2 Box club soon too. My dad ordered one the other day. :)

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
My dad is getting an SRP too!! LOL. :) Fun Stuff.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Oh! Here! Here!! :D

He bought his in Oct. '05 and I bought mine in Feb. '06. He got tired of having to pry his out of my hands every weekend.

Congrats and welcome! There's a thread on two-scion owners somewhere but I'm far too lazy to look for it. There's a lot of us here! :)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
ric2542 said:
Hey i Owen two scions
And so does Skeeter and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Grizzly Choppers, D and Sherri, YellowSubxB and wife, and I think Erick's (Aireck) wife has a tC...

·
Registered
206 Posts
welcome..hehehe... dang.. I only have one:(

aloha....
jon

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
sure confuzed the neighbors when I finally got home and they realized that 2 boxes were in the garage...LOL......(I hope they play "nice")

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sounds very familiar

saddlesore said:
HI-YA!
haven't a clue as to how to post my pic of our boxes..

and can't figger out how to downsize one for a thumb to put into my profile...oh whell..
bought my toaster for my hellatious commute twice a month...(540 mi. round trip)

wife drove it 3 times.....and when I got home 6/5/06..
she had traded off her T-Bird and got one for herself!:eek: :eek:
Yup. My wife got the dark blue one in February '05. Being 6' 4" tall, I found it was easier for me to get in and out of her xB rather than my Mazda Protege. In June, we went back to the dealership, asked what was available in a 5 speed, and voila! - The Yellow Submarine has landed!

You are now part of a rather exclusive and enjoyable club - Enjoy!

BTW - To add pix to the forum, click on "Post Reply" below, scroll down to "advanced" and choose photos from your computer and follow the uploading directions. it may take a few times to get it right but once you do, you'll see how easy it is. Make sure your photo is no bigger than 200 kb.

To add a picture under your name, go to the top left corner where it says "Use CP" which is your personal control panel. Click on it and follow the directions.
I have found that this is about the best organized and one of the most user friendly forums for Scion owners, especially when it comes to posting.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.