Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
omfg, that site is very... bleak. and very overpriced. wow.

im not sure but i think all scion oil caps are the same thread pitch. i could be wrong tho. but usually im not. lol

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I choke on my drink when I saw that.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
well like i said, it should be the same cap. i could be wrong tho.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
whats the difference really, besides the price. you cant have a PERFORMANCE oil cap. its a seal. the seal on the generic one is probably exactly the same as the one on the greddy cap.

and thats the price for a generic cap? which is also a constant reminder to shop elsewhere.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i dont want it for performance i just want it for the name and its a nice little engine bling. Im not entirely worried about the price of it and i have bought a generic oil cap before from ebay for my old corolla and it was crap it was just a crappy sticker. I mainly want a greddy one cuz from the sounds of it not to many people have one and thats one reason why i want one so bad.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i wonder if the greddy one would be like etched in the aluminum. that would be cool. i suppose you could contact greddy directly.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
hrm, that intense motorsports place is local to me. thats where i ordered my springs. they have some CRAZY cars in the parking lot. nice guys over there.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Damm -- The oil cap looks sweet but $50.00 bucks -- Wow -- Thats a major
cut into the barley pop fund.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.