Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here have the greddy frame brace and do u have any pics of the actual brace not the pic thats on there website . They also make a rear one that is small a pic of that one if anyone has it would be great thanks :)

·
Registered
309 Posts

i have the rear lower arm bar from greddy.
its the blue piece, it does absolutely nothing except look pretty.
i accidentally broke one of the bolts installing it. i cant see how it stiffens anything using that thin bolt.

·
Registered
59 Posts
better off buying the apr bracing package. the rear comes with the front. agreed the rear cant do hardly anything, but the front does. only problem with them is the billet brackets hang just slightly lower than the stocks. Scrapes on things, but is still in stellar shape, couldnt ask for more, hit up the guys at apr they are good peoples

brent

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I got the eBay one for around $65 shipped and it works awesome.
I can't see how they could improve it, welds are very nice, well built. Not sure why others are charging so much. They are all made with the same materials.

Clearance on Df210's, I've hit it on a few things.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
i have the c-one frame brace looks only slightly different weld points are a bit different, the instructions just have alot of japanese writing on it and in english it says aircraft grade aluminum. cant say what the difference is in performance cuz i never tried the ebay one but i'm guessing the same.

although i'm on h-techs and i've never scraped it even with the stock wheels, and i live in a hilly area with steep driveways and speed bumps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.