Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one have pictures of this exhaust installed? and if so.. how do you like it? any ups or downs? thanks!

·
Registered
198 Posts
sorry i dont have any pics of it installed but i do have it and i love it, its one of the quiter mufflers but it is loud when you want it to be. The canister is kinda low compared to others but nothing to bad. Also the tip fills the exhaust cut out great but sometimes it can get a little off center which causes it to burn the plastic a little, nothing a little messing with the rubber hanger wont fix though

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have this exhaust. I had a custom cat-back before and it was extremely loud. I cut off the old muffler system and added the evo2, so much quieter and seems to have a bit more of a power gain.

The only down side I have found is that my car seems to be a bit to low for the exhaust so I do scrape if I am not paying attention, or a large dip in the road.

I am also running the DC header, and Spfr CAI(soon to be changed).

Jason

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here are a few more pictures that I just took.

You can see a little in this picture but the exhaust moved on the hangers a little bit and melted part of the plactic bumper cover.

Here is a picture from the ground. I think I might paint a few suspension items to get them match up a little bit more.

·
Registered
142 Posts

here's my GReddy Evo2 exhaust. I love the tone of it, it's probably one of the best exhausts IMHO

·
Registered
162 Posts
sweet im totally getting the evo 2 also just cuz its so rare on the box thanks for the tip on the melting. i just have to wait till i get my hood first

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
to those that have the greddy exhaust I was wondering if I put 18s and drop it 2' if it will scrap on driveways and speedbumps.. thx :]

·
Registered
198 Posts
xfLipm0d3x said:
to those that have the greddy exhaust I was wondering if I put 18s and drop it 2' if it will scrap on driveways and speedbumps.. thx :]
You have to be careful, when i ride around on my 15's for the winter (im dropped on tanabe df's) you gotta watch out for those really steep drive ways and big speed bumps, i only scraped a couple times when i first got it then i learned how to drive a lowered car.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mplayboy72 said:
i just got mine and its great
ergh! I'm going to order mine soon.. i wish i got paid weekly instead of bi-weekly!!

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Where are you getting your EVO 2 exhaust from? I'm debating on whether to get the EVO 2 or the Borla Axle back system... I can't make up my mind!!

However, I have found the EVO 2 for $309.95 at www.raceinspired.com and the Borla at http://turboimport.com for $274.00. The lower price of the Borla is drawing me closer. I've used Borla before and love them. I've also used GReddy and love them as well...

I'm wary of getting the EVO 2 from eBay because there is no GReddy emboss on the exhaust tip. Some auctions state EVO 2 "Style" which is NOT the actual GReddy product. Some that did show the stamp later fessed that it was not the GReddy original and only a "style" likeness. Please becareful from eBay!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.