Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a Greddy 4-1 header? I know what the muffler system does and sounds like. I do not know about headers yet (what they do, does it sound differant, how it adds to performance). Thanx for your input, rbarrett

·
Registered
416 Posts
headers

dont have headers on the box yet because no one makes them for the o6.5... well headers on the box know... are really small and restricting... aftermarket headers will open them up... allowing more air to flow to be less restricting.... you will notice a small gain in the butt dyno... but after you add
an intake and exhaust it will roar... will cause your exhaust to be louder... a lil bit... but before you buy i would shop around i havent really heard anything about the greddy... but the one on their website doesnt even look like its for the box... looks like for a civic or somehting i havent seen it in person... hope this helps....

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking about getting a magnaflow catback and a k&n air intake system. I have seen on websites greddy catbacks and axlebacks, i was just curious as to the diff between the two (greddy catback vs magnaflow catback). I just re-researched for the greddy headers and if you go to autoaccessorystore.com or hopupracing.com, you can see listed specifacally for 2002 and up scion xb's greddy headers. I would love to know how much improvement this addition would make. rbarrett

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.