Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rolling on 30's check it out!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Dear lord.....If you want a truck that sits high, just get one. God. I swear, some of these rims these days are getting a bit too out of hand.

UGLY

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
i'm so tired of this big rim phenom...it needs to end.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
me too, that is by far, the stupidest, non functional "mod" i have ever seen. it still boils down to $5500 rims on an $800 car.

·
Pwner of all
143 Posts
http://donkmag.com/

my friend showed me this lol there is an azzload of Donks rollin around Jax Fl...all in one area of town too! We ALSO have a rent and roll here, prob how all the random mofos can afford 28 inch rims!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Donk cars are so weird to me. They generally ride and handle like crap, not to mention the cost of the monster rims and likelyhood of rim damage in operation as well as the yuck IMo appearance.

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Donks are the new Escalde (sp?) trend. Now that all the Trophy Wifes and Doctors are pimping dubs (you can get 28's as an option at most Caddy dealers now), the gangsta rapper and hood rats needed a new hobby of their own. Those damn things (donks that is) are all over the midwest. I am just waiting for the lowrider trend to re-emerge. Ah, the days of 13 inch Daytons reversed (they became known as table-top rims back in the day because at the shows, all the guys with the "sticky-outys" would set there tire shine on the tire it self during the application process). I remember the days, my little BWM 320i had a set of 13x9 daytons on it, looked cool for the era, but CV joints got expensive.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i have a feeling the 'donk' and 'bubble' era will pass soon, with people after the fact going something like this "man, i cant believe we lifted your $400 cutlass and put $5000 worth of 28" feets on that shiet mang. we was ballers back in the day" or something to that effect.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
me too, that is by far, the stupidest, non functional "mod" i have ever seen. it still boils down to $5500 rims on an $800 car.

I guess you've been hanging around West Oakland then!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i wish i could hang around some place else other than arizona, this place is driving me nuts. im bagging on peoples mods. whats become of me... im a MONSTER! lol

really tho my heart is still in cali. -=[

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.