Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got me a set of Konig Unknowns, just got the tires mounted and balanced yesterday. I am getting ready to put them on today, and was wondering if anybody else is running 18's with H-techs. Will it look 4X4? I am debating on wether I am just gonna buy a set of S-techs or whitelines, and just wait to put them on until I get them. Some pics would be appreciated if any of you are running a 1" drop with 18's. Any input is appreciated. Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will have some pics up tomorrow after I get them on, right now they are sitting in my basement LOL. Me and ososlowxb traded rims, so theyre used, but in awesome shape. I cant wait to see them on the box. My back isn't gonna like me too much, but the box will be looking good. :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Speaking of your back, how's it doin' these days?
Alot better, but every once in a while when I do something stupid it acts up. I drove down to Alabama last month and the box beat me to death, so I bumped up to 18's LOL. I guess I'll never learn.....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
xjeepguy said:
Alot better, but every once in a while when I do something stupid it acts up. I drove down to Alabama last month and the box beat me to death, so I bumped up to 18's LOL. I guess I'll never learn.....
Nice going Matt, add more bump to fix the back. It's kinda like the women say about their shoes, fashion is pain! Looking forward to the pics.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Nice going Matt, add more bump to fix the back. It's kinda like the women say about their shoes, fashion is pain! Looking forward to the pics.
Yep, but as soon as I saw pics of those rims, I knew I had to have them. Of course my camera was dead as a doornail when I went to take pics, (thanks to my 7y.o. daughter) but I did get them on the box, and I am in awe. These rims look like they were made for a BSP, they are sexy as hell on that box. You guys will have pics when I get home in the A.M. :).

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
How's the ride thus far? "Back approved?"

Well.......I am going to sacrifice the back for looks. I am really paranoid about potholes and anything larger than a pebble because I am terrified about bending a rim, so I have not hit any hard bumps with it yet. Man, I am so stoked with the new look. Totally choice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts