Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before and after shots:) It took me just under 2.5 hours all by myself. I put S-Techs and Monroe Sensa-tracs on the back and what a difference in the ride:D This was a lot different from my 64 VW.
Before:

After:

·
Registered
827 Posts
That looks awesome. How much drop is it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The drop right now is 1.75" in the front and 1.5" in the back. It's only been 3 days so I don't know if it will settle down any more. Last night I bought the 3 LED (green;) ) pack for $5. I'm going to put them in the drink holders. I'm doing my homework on some wheels right now. My wife and I share this car so we have to agree on all mods:rolleyes: She wants black I want deep dish. I'm more into the euro style.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good and the wheel choice is awsome!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Hudman said:
The drop right now is 1.75" in the front and 1.5" in the back. It's only been 3 days so I don't know if it will settle down any more. Last night I bought the 3 LED (green;) ) pack for $5. I'm going to put them in the drink holders. I'm doing my homework on some wheels right now. My wife and I share this car so we have to agree on all mods:rolleyes: She wants black I want deep dish. I'm more into the euro style.
The drop looks sweet!! You're really on your way now. :cool:

*Off topic* What wheels are those?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Hudman said:
ATS Cups
7x15 offset 20
8x15 offset 18
Thanks! I have that same photo, never knew what brand of wheels those were..... Got a link for 'em?

Hmm, someone needs to photoshop those on your box!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.