Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Ain't they awesome! Just a little tip I found while installing mine. If you massage the front seat covers a little while pulling them down you'll have less wrinkles in them.

I'm really anxious for the door panels to be released!!!!

If anyone else wants some: www.scionshoppe.com

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Pitman said:
Well got my new covers today....Two tone It's hard to tell but they are black/Silver. My Box is TCM, I also got a 2-toned Shift boot to match. Can't wait to get my dash kit to finish off the interior!!

So, What do you Think!!!
Props to ya! Lookin' very nice indeed!!! :cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Ain't they awesome! Just a little tip I found while installing mine. If you massage the front seat covers a little while pulling them down you'll have less wrinkles in them.

I'm really anxious for the door panels to be released!!!!

If anyone else wants some: www.sionshoppe.com

massage? what do ya mean? And I second the door panel comment should be sweet!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Pitman said:
massage? what do ya mean? And I second the door panel comment should be sweet!!

Instead of using brute force to pull the seat covers down, I put my hands up inside of the covers to help them slide down without catching on the stock seat material. I ended up getting out the majority of the wrinkles as you can see in the pics above.

Your shift boot looks sweet with the seat covers.

I just got my new white/black headrest covers today in the mail. Jan sent me a free set for sending business their way! This company rocks. :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Hey Pitman, I was just looking at yours again...did you order them without the map and side pockets?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Pitman said:
Mine are the "Contemporary with no pillows". The front seats have a pocket on the back but that's it. I didn't want any other pockets just plain jane look less like "covers".

peace!!

oh yea hey Surf your link for ScionShoppe is not spelled correctly. forgot the "c" in scion.
I'm a moron. :( Link fixed, thanks :D

I don't really use the pockets on the sides. I do like the one in the back though. It held my umbrella nicely tonight while the Box was sitting in valet and we were standing in line outside at the Improv in the rain. Doh!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I like 'em! I have seat covers, too and I got mine off of eBay for about $40 front and back. They are dark grey and real soft, but I only got them because I don't want the kids to mess up my seats.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.