Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I got my new wheels and there all f'd up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There 18" Axis Mods w/maxis lip and I had them taken apart and chromed
well I got them back today and to my surprise they need custom lugs for the rear and I cant find them anywhere all I find are to long the caps wont fit and the chrome house left the cap screws in when they chromed them and f'd up the front 2 now they need to be drilled and retapped grrrrrrr so this has been a grulling adventure I dont advise it to anyone its very expensive and it took forever and there still not right and Im not sure I even like them what do you think I know I still need the caps I may change my mind but OMG

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol I love that lol thats a classic statement "looks good on hot lava" ROFL
so your just being polite lol thanks I needed that tonight you rock so you really dont care for them do you think my old ones were better ? seriously I can take it i want to know what you guys think good or bad

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
The lip looks good man. Also (obviously), I've never seen those done chrome before and I like it better than the painted ones. Post a pic with the cap on for us so we can get the full effect.

I think they fit your set-up a little better with the bigger lip and it's a true 3-piece, right? Classy.

If you're looking to sell your old ones too, hit me up.

-Alex

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its triple plate and it ran me $160 a wheel and that was supposed to be a good deal lol Im not so sure now but that included taking them apart and putting them back together so ?? im sure its worth something and it comes with a full 2 yr warranty against flaking or finish flaws

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
grizzly_choppers said:
The lip looks good man. Also (obviously), I've never seen those done chrome before and I like it better than the painted ones. Post a pic with the cap on for us so we can get the full effect.

I think they fit your set-up a little better with the bigger lip and it's a true 3-piece, right? Classy.

If you're looking to sell your old ones too, hit me up.

-Alex
lol Im going to sell my old ones Im thinking 450.00 which is cheep
there 18" motegi RT5 in chrome I think they ran me 900.00 they are in great condition ask dion lol he sees them every weekend I think shipping runs about $50-80 for all 4 if you send me a zip I will check I will take paypal or cash let me know

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I'm gonna pull the ultimate chick comment, "those are pretty!":p Actually I just love chrome and those are hawt! Sorry, don't know anything about lugs so I can't help ya out.;)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
mybadbox said:
lol Im going to sell my old ones Im thinking 450.00 which is cheep
there 18" motegi RT5 in chrome I think they ran me 900.00 they are in great condition ask dion lol he sees them every weekend I think shipping runs about $50-80 for all 4 if you send me a zip I will check I will take paypal or cash let me know
Yeah, they are very nice, no curb rash, and always clean! (Still don't know where you find the time to shine them up all the time! :p ) You know I would buy 'em, but you got me thinking about a BIG chrome lip........

·
Registered
281 Posts
these rims if they are around after i sell mine if my panther wheels dont come through (sponsor) i am gonna get em!!! these things were beyond babied!!!! lol

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Ernie looking good! Let me know if you can't find the lug nuts you need. I have more than a few sources.

·
Registered
93 Posts
A friend of mine bought some MSR wheels and had a problem with the caps not fitting right on them also, the place he bought the wheels called the Manufacture and they said that you need their lugs to go with their wheels, so they had to have some shipped in so the caps would fit right. So, you might try checking with the manufacture and see what they have to say about it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts