Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed my TRD springs and installed the new Goldline springs that I picked up at the Longo show last weekend. Pat (cravin) came over and showed me how to do it. Nice of him don't you think?

I did some work too.

This is Chuck, the guy who collects my recyclable items and today was our supervisor.

First look at the Box with the new springs.

Front drop.

Rear drop.

Showing it off at Giovannis with the new drop.

I like the springs but I am hoping that they will settle a little over the next few days. I went from a 1 1/2 inch drop to a 2 inch so the difference is not huge but it seems it should look lower than it does. Keeping my fingers crossed. :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cravin said:
Your box looked great tonite. The underbody lights make it look like its hovering. UFO time! :D
Area 51 Box!

Seriously, thanks for driving all the way down here to help me with the springs, you ROCK!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Misterflipper said:
Im thinkin the three of us should work on my box next and paint the brakes and clean up my engine
Sounds like a plan to me!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
lookin great Taz, makin me jealous. I'm starting to think about ditching my TRDs too,... new to go lower :D

kinda stuck with 18" wheels and a 40 tire, can't go a whole lot lower :eek:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dew said:
lookin great Taz, makin me jealous. I'm starting to think about ditching my TRDs too,... new to go lower :D

kinda stuck with 18" wheels and a 40 tire, can't go a whole lot lower :eek:
I've got 18's and 35's. Must.......go......lower.......must.....have......air ride.....

If I hint any more obviously to my girlfriend that I want them for Christmas she's gonna smack me...again!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Lookin' good Taz!

That's the look Bro! Congrats!

Your springs should settle in the next couple of days.

Big props to Cravin also!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
I've got 18's and 35's. Must.......go......lower.......must.....have......air ride.....

If I hint any more obviously to my girlfriend that I want them for Christmas she's gonna smack me...again!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice! I love the look of dropped boxes!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.