Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice color choice and it looks like some quality work. Congrats!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
lookin good! the pin stripes will look good. what color ya gonna do them?
hey taz ya ever sleep bro??? you were on when i went to bed at like midnight and your already postin? no wonder you have so many posts. you sleeppost huh?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
my vote is a thick (1 inch or so) pin stripe with some letter in the stripe at the rear quater pannel. Just my vote though

Looks sick.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
yellow_sub said:
lookin good! the pin stripes will look good. what color ya gonna do them?
hey taz ya ever sleep bro??? you were on when i went to bed at like midnight and your already postin? no wonder you have so many posts. you sleeppost huh?
I sleep about 3 or 4 hours a night. Gotta be up at 3:30 am for the morning show. I get home from my day job at 8 pm, makes for a long @ss day. Sleep is highly overrated anyway. ;)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I like the color combo...i might be interseted in taking those tails off you hands. when you get ready to let them go, let me know...

·
wax bottle candy
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank's ya'll!

I know that I am doing a silver pin stripe.. Not sure how thick yet.. A friend of mine is helping me out with it today so I'm excited =)

Big_Kokujin said:
I like the color combo...i might be interseted in taking those tails off you hands. when you get ready to let them go, let me know...
Ok I will let you know =)

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Sweeeeet. Silver pinstripe will look tight. Just a thin stripe is all you need to break up the two colors but that's just my opinion.:D Post more pic when your done.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Very cool, I wanna do the same but on the body kit only, looks really clean! Silver stripes will be the final touch!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
That's look's really nice. Well done. ;)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
It looks sweet. I love the way that you used the dark headlights and smoked the corner lenses. It has come together nicely.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Very cool! very original! Very nicely done!
P.S how do you like your side mirrors??

·
wax bottle candy
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks.. Ya'll are so kind. =)

BoXBoy said:
Very cool! very original! Very nicely done!
P.S how do you like your side mirrors??
I like the look of the side mirrors but the quality is terrible! I got them from scionsport.com (now its called ssuperstore or something) and well, they don't fit very well, the mirrors barely turn when the controls are pushed, and one LED strip went out in less than a couple of months of having it... I am going to replace them soon with ones without the lights in it or just go back to my stock mirrors!! =)

You think I should get my stock mirrors painted black or would the black cherry look ok with my paint job?

·
Registered
276 Posts
would have to stay black to maintain continuity in the color scheme... IMO

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.