Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AXIS OLDSKOOL's - ON THE BOX - 56k ?????

Okay everyone I picked up my OLDSKOOL's today - Have to wait till tommorrow to get them mounted and on the car but here are some pics, and one of the story on the box.......... Enjoy

(I'll post more tommorrow when they are on the box)

LOOK AT THAT LIP........only worthy of a Benji........... Can't wait till tommorrow.............

Okay Guys here they are.......

Okay there they are - We had a little clearance issue w/ the brakes but all sloved w/ a 5mm spacer. I talked to AXIS and the ones they had on Matty's box fit fine......anyone know if the brakes on the 06 are different? Anyway Enjoy the pics and maybe I'll be able to get out the Goivannis on Sunday for you all to see in person............BTW those are 205/50/15's and I'm dropped on goldlines

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Those pics make them look nicer than the other pics of them. Nice.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are off the first container Axis recieved - the ones in the pics are prototypes and then photshoped to show the optional colors. They are cast one piece w/ a good paint job - Now I sit and wait till tommorrow.....tic-toc-tic-toc

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
the Benjamin is a nice touch !

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump for New Pics - There on the Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Nice. Weird that they wont clear. Hell Im running O-disk wheels for my fronts and still have clearance.

Are you running OTG shims in back? 10mm of spacing back there would make them look even better!

Scotty

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No OTG shims - but considering them - as for the clearance I'm running just a small spacer 3-5mm to clear (waiting to hear from Axis if this is a casting issue or just ?????) Either way their excatly what I wanted and for the price I can't really complain to much.............OG STYLE

·
Registered
827 Posts
DAMN!!!! Those are awesome. Look great on that PW too, reminds me of the older T/A's back in the day. Nice CHOICE man, seriously.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I agree, they look really good on your xB!

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Guys - I'm happy there are no "haters" Here - I won't even start w/ the comments from the "Darkside"

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Those suck!

Oh, sorry thought I was on the "other site" for a minute.

Dude, those look awesome. I'm surprised you had a hundie left to show on the lip. Can't wait to see them in person, I'll bring a towel just in case I get any drool on them. :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
just saw a pic of those in the new Modified Mag not 5 minutes ago, and fell in love with them!

those are awesome bro! i envy you. those look dope on your PW!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.