Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody....jsut got my new wheels mounted!! JUst wanted to say thanks for all you input on my "please help with tire size" thread. Here are the specs: 17 x 7 BSA 355's. +40 offset. 215/40-17 kumho ecsta ast's. heres some pics for ya:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good, looks like you got Hydro's.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
The wheels are sweet, now it just needs a drop. Better? LOL

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Aww man, I'm diggin' those wheels even more!! That really is a nice lip for a +40 offset.

*Starts scouring the web for BSA wheels*

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Now now guys. One thing at a time. A drop would look cool, but do it when you can. Those wheels are sick, and a +40 offset is nice. It's what my Nex-O's have. I'm sure the lip is similar on both our wheels.

I like it a lot, very clean, and very nice. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks everybody!! yeah, a drop is next on the list....Im prolly gonna go with the TRD drop, but I've had some people suggest the tanabe's.... DTrain, go on eBay and search for the seller "lotofwheel" without the quotes...they have a low feedback score, as they are new to the game, but I took the risk and bought from them...and I couldnt be happier!!! and spiderbox, they dont rub at all on full lock, but they're close....i bet they will when I drop her, but the ill probably step down to 205/40's...

·
Registered
274 Posts
thanks everybody!! yeah, a drop is next on the list....Im prolly gonna go with the TRD drop, but I've had some people suggest the tanabe's.... DTrain, go on eBay and search for the seller "lotofwheel" without the quotes...they have a low feedback score, as they are new to the game, but I took the risk and bought from them...and I couldnt be happier!!! and spiderbox, they dont rub at all on full lock, but they're close....i bet they will when I drop her, but the ill probably step down to 205/40's...
Im on 205/40/17's dropped on S Techs.

No rubbing :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
DTrain, go on eBay and search for the seller "lotofwheel" without the quotes...they have a low feedback score, as they are new to the game, but I took the risk and bought from them...and I couldnt be happier!!!
Thank you, I am forever in your debt!! :cool:

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Came up empty-handed.

Do you still have the link to them? I tried searching stores and everything...

But I'm an old guy, so I probably screwed-up somewhere!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
TRD is nowhere near enough drop, get Tanabe Df210's or Tein S-techs minimum.

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
those look very nice, good lip if you like that lip thing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts