Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
-[bB SQUAd]-
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
man, this is the 2nd time someone hit my car while i was parked. i was eating at islands pasadena with my fiancé and come out to see someone hit my rear bumper. took some paint off as well. the 1st time some drunk ass hit my rear bumper and tore half of it off, i didnt notice until i left the club..........:mad: just wanted to vent a lil' bit.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
I know how you feel had my box only 3-4 months and some ---- ran into the back and caved in the rear hatch then drove away. Cost me $250, deductable damage was over $900.00. Some People suck.:mad:

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Some just don't know how to drive. Sorry to hear this!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I Had A Guy Loos A Ladder Rack In Front Of Mine Wile We Were Going About 70. All Bad.but It All Worked Out In The End, Hope You Have Better Luck With The Repare.

·
-[bB SQUAd]-
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys. i know some people just dont pay attention when they drive or park. nobody left any info. i told the soon to be wifey that it's bodykit time... she didnt like that so much..LOL

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
^^ Nah, they never do. I told my girl that I was looking into bodykits and she straight up told me no....Man, women can be SO cruel sometimes...

No, I haven't a body kit yet, but I'm still making up excuses as to why one should be on my box.....If only they weren't so damn expensive....lol I speak of garson....oooooh, the look.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sorry to hear... Nothing worse than the "myopic mental midget" who can't own thier mistake. Especially when it costs someone else.

·
Registered
163 Posts
i hate to rub it in guys but my soon to be wifey not only encourages my car addiction but feeds into it both mentaly and financially but yeah i know how it feels getting your car hurt. Wal mart shopping carts owned my hatch the second day i had it

·
Registered
454 Posts
I've been rear ended three times. I've been lucky enough to ride away with some small scratches. I feel for you bro. I know carry a very large weapon in my car for those people who don't give a flying F about anyone. I almost used my weapon on some lady after she opened here beatervan door up on my drivers door while I was in the car. They acted like nothing happend and tried to drive away. Let's just say my weapon and I are very similar to a stop sign. I swear, why is it when we try to be careful of others stuff that no one can do the same for us. I'm just waiting to use my weapon... road rage had it even before I started driving. :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
man, this is the 2nd time someone hit my car while i was parked. i was eating at islands pasadena with my fiancé and come out to see someone hit my rear bumper. took some paint off as well. the 1st time some drunk ass hit my rear bumper and tore half of it off, i didnt notice until i left the club..........:mad: just wanted to vent a lil' bit.
I hate that parking lot so much that I use to park behind islands and walk around.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hey Ted,

Sorry to hear about what happened.... I know how it feels... my car was rear ended 2 months after getting it... Its a pain...

Also Nice seeing you on the 10 fwy yesterday....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.