Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beloved 94 S10 Blazer (AKA "the red brick") died for the last time over the weekend, and it just needed too much to fix this time, so I took it over to Jones Toyota and traded it in on a new '06 XB, and I absolutely love this little car! I wanted something to get me to work every day without breaking down, get decent gas mileage, and have enough room to haul my R\C gear to the track on race day. This car fits the bill perfectly. I got the 5 speed, and hubcaps for now, but I plan to upgrade the rims real soon. I stumbled across this community here at work, and it looks nice, so I figured I would join up and see what other folks are doing with their XB's.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. This is my first new car in a very long time, and I know I made the right decision. I love the way it handles, and the funny looks people give me as I drive by lol. :eek:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hear ya there, I see all the pics of the boxes on here, and it makes me want to get going on mine. I found some nice gunmetal rims I like, and cold air intake. Gotta get the center armrest, and the rear bumper protector (mainly to cover the scratch some worthless individual put there with a shopping cart GRRRR) I have big plans, but since I just made that big down payment, it will have to wait until next month :(

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
Welcome again!!

Everytime I see your name I miss my WHITE JEEP!! Cherokee Sport with off road tires!!! hhhmmmmmm.....
I miss my Jeep too. '95 Wrangler, 2" lift with 30" x 10.5" BFG tires. Damn that thing was fun!!! :D

Welcome Aboard xjeepguy...Let the addiction begin!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hubbard said:
Welcome! I went from a 1977 F100 to my 2006 Blue OnyX Pearl xB, and I just love it.
I bet you are loving the box's gas mileage after driving that truck lol. I dont really miss my blazer now, but it hasn't snowed yet since I got the box. I got the xB and never looked back!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.