Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading the forums for a while and getting my xB last week I finally felt like posting something :p

I went from this...

(the only decent pic I could find of her, most of the stuff was stripped off her by then though)

to this...

Shadow Mica, stock but not for long, you all know how that modding bug works ;)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Very cool color. Still haven't seen one here in Dallas yet (or a RSP or an RS 3.0).

I'll be jealous when I do! Welcome.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice, and welcome Aboard!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
welcome, congrats on the buy. Wish I would have waited a year to get mine so I could have bought the Shadow Mica. My fav. car color :D

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
smoke20 said:
After reading the forums for a while and getting my xB last week I finally felt like posting something :p

I went from this...

(the only decent pic I could find of her, most of the stuff was stripped off her by then though)

to this...

Shadow Mica, stock but not for long, you all know how that modding bug works ;)

omg, you got wrid of a WRX wagon?! Damn, I want one of those so bad.

They're just a tad too expenisve.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually it's a TS wagon but it had, sti springs/struts, solid endlinks, 20mm rsb, short shifter/bushings, brullen catback, borla header, intake, rota attacks, 225/45 17 S03's, and a bunch of other stuff I keep forgetting. I just kept accumulating parts since I had a 2.5rs and my dad had a wrx.

My old 2.5RS that everyone thought was a wrx too. I noticed the place I got my wheels from still uses my car in their logo on their website lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it's actually more fun to drive than my Subarus were. It doesn't handle as well, but it's way more fun (I know it makes no sense, but it's hard to explain). I love my old Suby but it being a stick and me having to drive 60mi a day in traffic wasn't working out too good. Sucks rally-x, auto-x, and track days are gone with the xB (time to get an old civic to turn into a track car I guess). All I have to do now is get some springs and wheels to get rid of that stock 4x4 look.

·
Registered
949 Posts
smoke20 said:
I think it's actually more fun to drive than my Subarus were. It doesn't handle as well, but it's way more fun (I know it makes no sense, but it's hard to explain). I love my old Suby but it being a stick and me having to drive 60mi a day in traffic wasn't working out too good. Sucks rally-x, auto-x, and track days are gone with the xB (time to get an old civic to turn into a track car I guess). All I have to do now is get some springs and wheels to get rid of that stock 4x4 look.

you will be shocked on how well the xb will handle after doing springs and rims it wont be fast or anything but it will handle very very well trust me..

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As soon as it gets warm and It seems it's not going to snow anymore I'm going to hit it with springs, a rsb, tires, and wheels. If they work as good as they did on my subaru, I'm going to be one happy person.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like the handling until it's pushed hard (plows like a dumptruck, but I guess it should be expect on a fwd car), then I really miss my old car, guess I'll just start throwing suspension parts at it like everything else I've owned.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I should have the springs on next week, then the rsb in 2 weeks, and in a month or so some sticky tires on some lightweight wheels. The strut bar for the front looks worthless and the rear bar looks just as bad so I won't be getting those.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Sorry i meant strut bar makes a world of dirfferance in the conners

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.