Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must say that I will depart from the Scion forums for now. I have just traded my new 06 xB for an 06 Mustang GT Convertible. A big step up but the Mustang was the car I have always wanted. So Thank You to all the memebers on this forum who have helped me out with my questions and tech stuff for my scion.

For all that are in the Virginia Beach area, the car was just traded in at Beach Ford on Virginia Beach Blvd so If you want to get another xB or take a peak at it, I suggest you here and see it. It has only 1900 miles and is in Brand new condition.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sad to see you go. Glad you got the ride you really wanted. Once a member of the Club xB family, always a member. Post pics of your new ride...we like to look at all kinds of stuff!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Well, Have fun with the new ride. Take it easy on any xB's you make come up against at a red light. LOL

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Sad to see you go. Glad you got the ride you really wanted. Once a member of the Club xB family, always a member. Post pics of your new ride...we like to look at all kinds of stuff!
^^^^^^^^^
DITTO!! No reason to be a stranger. Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I had an 02 Stang up until last year... have a soft spot for the pony's :)

one day I will own 64 - 69 Stang, those are the only years I like besides the new version

Hope to see pics soon!

·
Registered
614 Posts
I had a 97 Cobra.I have a soft spot for Tangs too.Good luck with it.Sounds fun!

·
Registered
827 Posts
I have owned 3 mustangs, and understand completely. They are great cars, and you will surely enjoy it immensely. Post some pics, and just because you dont have a box doesnt mean you cant stop in once in a while;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess I will still be posting a few on the forum. I will upload pics once I get my car cleaned and once it stops raining here in NY. When i was down in VA for vacation on the naval Base, all of the people who stopped to ask what kind of car i had didnt even know what a scion was, hehe. I saw a few envy greenies down there and talked to some of the owners and refered them to this site

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Sweet...don't be a stranger..on another car forum i go to, most of the active members either don't have a 626 anymore...A few never even had one...or nothing like it(mx-6,probe)

Post pics of your new ride...we like to look at all kinds of stuff!
Like we didn't see that coming, right YellowSub...BTW, i feel honored...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Definitely a girls car. Hope you enjoy it!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.