Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
moving away to college in a few days and my dad says that since im at a private university, im not allowed my car because im on campus.

i had a nice run in these threads. esp in the apperance section. peace.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Sorry to see you go. :(

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no im not able to take it so he still get to drive it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
That kinda sucks!

Well at least its still there for you to have and work on durring the summer!
You can still stay in touch with the site, when your not studying for an exam, right?

·
Registered
490 Posts
How is he for taking care of oil changes etc? You should still get to cruise around in it when you're home!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no i got into a wreck like 6 months ago and hes saying all this bs that im a horrible driver and im like WTF and since i had it bought on 19th of may. HE FREAKIGN STOLE IT FROM ME and now not even like 3/47months ish later THERE IS 7-8k MILES ON IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about a whole lot of b.s. im sure squirrel is familar with

i dont care really. im just going to say it.
i really think he's playing favorites.
my brother is older and he payed this year off on his car and im about to do that but NOOO i cant have my car back.

my brother used to deal drugs while in my dad's house.
and he never really cared.

even though i had 2 accidents my brother has gotten speeding tickets many at a time in a RSX. and its like WTF.

hell im glad im going away to college.

too bad my brother didnt get caught. i would be laughing right about now if he was getting his sh%t pushed in my his roommate.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
What can I say...... Wow. Thats a lot to try and digest at once. What are you going to school for and where?

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
that makes no sense. why would you be abe to take your cfar with you to college? my friends have taken their cars to their private colleges. hmmmm

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im going to Abilene Christian University in abliene, texas. live in DFW its like 2.5 hours away. i was even going to take some of college money to get a motorcycle, but he is watching my bank account :(. if this counts he will give me full reign on american airlines anywhere in the US/canada/mexico and all US ter. but no car. if anyone has a old car they have no use using. i swear i would take care of it. because arlington has like 340,000 people and abliene has 34,000 people, everything is far away from everywhere. a bicycle is out of the question. even a cool looking shaft driven bike for $1000.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
he says because im a horrible driver and since the car is in his name.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ill give you his office if you want to key or fire bomb the car lol.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well i was going home the other night, and i have a perfect type of car a convertible or sedan/coupe. turbo AWD. and i think i already found it too. Audi A4 1.8T quattro

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
how old are you and do you even have a job? did you pay for the car?
maybe your dad needs the car more than you, after all its in his name so no matter what happen to the car, its his headache.
try buying a car with your own money, put your own name on the records and pay your own insurance, I bet your Dad will still say something, but that's just because his worried you might get in some accident, another head ache for him. Your Dad loves you!;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.