Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting the box back tomorrow! After 17 LOOONNNGGG days!!!

They replaced two wiring harnesses and they are test driving it today and tomorrow morning AND drum roll PLEASE....they are putting on my grille FOR FREE!!!!! :D :D

Thanks for All the support everyone! And advice and what to look up online.
I dont know if Scion Corp had anything to do with the grille issue bc she basically told me they have NO pull with any dealership!

BUT Im getting my box tomorrow after work!!! Grille fogs and spoiler attached!!

:D :D :D

Thanks again!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Good deal! :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I am so glad to hear that you're getting back into your Box. I am feeling some free stuff coming your way. Don't let the dealer or coporate get away without giving you some free stuff for your Box. It may be something as simple as a free service or maybe a free option you wanted but didn't order. The installation of the grill is a nice start but you deserve more than that for your trouble. Go get 'em!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im so excited I can hardly stand it!! Scion said Im "supposed" to be getting some package in the mail as a we're sorry! We'll see tho I wont hold my breath! ;) Supposedly two wiring harnesses were damaged and one was leading to the engine somewhere. The best thing I did was turn off the box when I noticed the first sign of smoke! {duh}!

But honestly basically I still feel like they are kinda like oh well too bad for you! :rolleyes:

Dion....Hed NEVER! His box is a girl! My parents were Butch and Barbie so we'll just play it safe and leave it at that. lol He did tell me NOT to paint the inside tho. :( BUT I do what I WANT!!! Barbie gets what she wants when she wants!! Esp since she has her own money!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
that paint job would be awesome sherri. glad you and your will be together. i would die if i didn't have mine for that long.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OH GOD Las Vegas would LOVE that box rolling around town!!! lol

Reminds me of a VW scheme tho!!! I always wanted those huge flower stickers on my Turbo Beetle but HE said no! lol

Thanks for making me smile!! :D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
James its been hard!! Esp since I only had it two days before I had to turn her over to them!

I laid in bed sooo sad today so I decided to call over there and the service guy said "were your ears burning? I was just checking my cell for you number! Your box is done!" hehe he said BOX!

The best news Ive had in 17 days!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BTW the service guy told me hes having a box disliker driving my car bc the other techs wanted to "take her for a spin" too bad!! Esp with the "CORVETTE" style wheels!!! LMAO!!!! So he put a guy in it that has an Escalade and a slight dislike for xB's! That way he'll get his job done and get out! NO joyriding! They all just love the Decades!! First time Ive heard them called CORVETTES tho!!! Sounds sweet huh??? ;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Man, has it been 17 days? You have more patience than I do! But, Barbie is finally coming home after a very extreme makeover (Time to name D's box "Ken!!")
I thought Barbie didn't have a box. You must have the upgraded model from Mattell. :eek:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got my box back!!!! :D :D :D

BUT its scratched and the middle grille piece is way crooked!!! Very noticeable!!

I think Im just going to ask them for some touch up paint and thats it Im not going to ask them to paint it. I can only imagine how long they'll have it for a couple tiny dings. :rolleyes:

It drives hard too but they told me Ill probably notice the difference bc of driving the Corolla so long....remember the box drives like a 4 cylinder box! lol

They hand detailed it inside and out tho so it looks real gooooood right now!!! ;)

Im happy to have her back tho!!! I missed driving a box so bad!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Ugh, that's pretty rotten of them to do that stuff to your baby! I'd be pissed! Jeff would wanna kick their a$$e$. I don't blame you for not wanting to hassle with them for more stuff though.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I checked out the box again...theres quite a few scuffs and scratches or knicks but gosh theyd probably have it another month just for paint!

Im driving over there tomorrow with my H to see if they will give me a bottle of touch up! {probably not but its worth a try} Im afraid if I make them fix it Ill just be w/o the box once again!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.