Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I've been told different things about what I should do about aligning my xb. I installed tein s techs and my camber is off on the front and rear (the rear is worse then the front). I talked to an alignment place and they told me to purchase a camber kit. I already have 10mm spacer shims on the rear (is this going to effect anything?) I basically just want to know what kind of camber kit I should purchase?

·
Registered
916 Posts
SPC makes a front and rear kit, to fix camber. Island Motor Sports has them in stock. (714) 522-7457. Your alignment guy should know what to do with them.

·
Registered
336 Posts
ok i have the same prob i have to buy new tires cuz the tred is worn to crap and i had the tires maybe for 3 mounths at the most will that help me even tho im on hydros or no

·
Registered
916 Posts
Um im not sure if it will help in your case if your on hydros. With hydros, you are constatly changing your ride hight which affects the alignment and etc.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
There's a rear kit out now!?!

I'm running Cusco cambler plates up front. The rear sucks cuz of the fixed beam axle.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Anyone ever heard of Ingalls camber kits?
ingalls and SPC are both very similar in quality. for our cars however, there really isn't much to the camber kits. the fronts are a cam bolt and the rear are shims or adjustable shims depending on what kit you buy.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
I bought the adjustable rear ones so we'll see how that goes when it comes in next monday.
adjustable for the rear??? how much can you get out of it?

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I think I read somewhere as much a -1 for those adjustable rears. It's mostly just for alignment purposes.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.