Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

good alignment possible?

851 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  keoki 
#1 ·
I just ordered a set of tien s tech's and was wondering if I will be able to get an alignment to straighten the wheels back out so that the tires wont wear too bad? I called a shop and they said that they wont be able to align it correctly.
Also, am I going to need ajustable camber bolts or something of that nature?

Thanks

#2 ·
You should wait till you get the spacers as well before aligning it. Also camber bolts would help in having a more accurate alignment. Just find an alignment shop that's familiar with doing dropped imports!

#4 ·
for the tein s tech springs you wont need anything. the shims are a good measure while you have the wheels out to bring the backs closer out to the edge for a nice look. the camber wont be effected by the drop and ANY shop can align the vehicle unless their too effin lazy to do it. the alignment goes off the true and toe of the back wheels which never moves. find a shop thats a little more savvy with with tuner vehicles and you wont be turned away. a basic alignment for a lowered vehicle should run you about $70 or so.

dont forget to get some shims from keoki and put them on while your doing your springs. its what i did, and im cool! lol

#5 ·
I talked to a guy that I know today who is a tech at a dealer ship and he said that he'll see if he can align it before I purchase the camber bolts for pretty cheap.

dont forget to get some shims from keoki and put them on while your doing your springs. its what i did, and im cool! lol
Already purchased them from him, but thanks for the advice though, I'll take advice from a cool xb owner any day. :D

#6 ·
w00st3r is cool but not as cool as me! Hahaha sucka!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.