Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to be in FL from dec23 to jan 05. and want to see what the fl seen is like. if there is any thing going on or if any one wants to get together please let me know.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah cause you can go to South Bay, and it a different country than Miami.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you name it i'll be there. j/k i am visiting friends in bradenton and in orlando then in venice but i can go about any where. there is not much for xb's here in TN would like to check out some nice rides. so let me know thanks alot
rick prater:cool: :cool: :cool:

G

·
Rick, every thursday night here in the orlando area, there is a Scion meet at a Soncis drive in on N. Internationsl drive, near the Festival Bay complexe, starting at around 8 pm. There are usually 3-4 scion clubs that attend. Lots of us also go to the Friday Night Cruise at Old Town in Kissimmee on friday nights. We get there as early as 6:30pm and the cruise is at 9pm. Usually a great turnout at the Sonics, and 4-6 regulars at Old Town. Bradenton is KAD territory and maybe check out thier web site to see if anything happening over there.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hey there. I'm part of the KAD group. I live a little ways above Bradenton. In a place called Pinellas. Sucks that you're ariving on the 23 because Friday the 22 we're going to be having a huge meet down in Bradenton. There will be people as far north as Orlando visiting. The parking lot we picked is gonna be packed....

It might be difficult for me to arrange something right after such a large meet as well as so close to christmas people are busy with things, but I'm sure that something could be worked out. Probably nothing big though.

Pinellas is a little north of Bradenton, we have meets every Thursday. Currently we have scheduled a resturaunt called Tijuana Flats (Addy listed below.) for Dec 28th. Nothing major, some food and hang out. We average about 10 scions. Half tC's, half boxes each week.

You're more then welcome to show up, even if you're in a rental car. The Pinellas group is pretty friendly. We don't have the money invented in ours cars quite like they do up in Orlando though. You may want to look into Scion Dynasty, Scikotics, and KAD in orlando. They got some nice rides up there!

If you can give me a date you'd like to see something, I can try and get some of KAD to group up. The Bradenton area is kinda weak at the moment.

Tijuana Flats
180 S. Belcher Rd.
Largo FL

Our website is www.kadevelopment.com

·
Registered
522 Posts
Arg I've been found out! Dive Dive!

;) How you doing Troy? Did you see that forum about the WCT car show on here. Somebody liked your box! That's a confidence booster!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry chris i forgot to let you know but i am not going to make it down. to much work to do up hear but thanks for all the info hopefully i can make it down in the summer.
thanks!!!!
rick

G

·
Sorry to hear you couldn't make it.

We made it up to Gattlinburg a couple of years ago for xmas and really enjoyed the snow and mountains. The smokeys look great in the winter. I am from SE Kentucky origonally and miss seeing hills and mountains. Have a great holiday and hope to meet you when you make it down in the summer.

·
*FireWoman*
498 Posts
Rick, every thursday night here in the orlando area, there is a Scion meet at a Soncis drive in on N. Internationsl drive, near the Festival Bay complexe, starting at around 8 pm. There are usually 3-4 scion clubs that attend. Lots of us also go to the Friday Night Cruise at Old Town in Kissimmee on friday nights. We get there as early as 6:30pm and the cruise is at 9pm. Usually a great turnout at the Sonics, and 4-6 regulars at Old Town. Bradenton is KAD territory and maybe check out thier web site to see if anything happening over there.

Hey! I'm right by that Sonics all the time, when do you all meet, and can anyone show up?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts