Status
Not open for further replies.

glowing grill :)

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  TheProfessor 
#1 ·
glow in the dark grill biznitches

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm lov'in how that grille glows man! It looks sick! Are you going to use the same pattern in other places? I think it would flow well and look way hot.

#10 ·
Well, if in missouri, since it's neither red nor blue, you'd be good. It's also extremely faint, and if a police officer were to see it, he'd probably think he was just seeing things.

#14 ·
meh...think id rather just be the only one with anything like it...I tend to get off on pulling up behind or parking next to another box and have them give me that wtf!? look...even had some kid in a hond ysterday that I passed by roll down his window and stick his head out and stare at it...smiled all the way home.

#18 ·
never posted how I did it...and honestly dont want to...not trying to make anyone mad or anything but...I take pride in individuality and one of the main reasons I love the xb so much...just so unique...it is really easy to figure out and am amazed noone else has done it yet so will let you all figure it out...will just let you know that it cost about $1.50 and took about 15mins...if someone doesnt figure it out withing the next week or two ill lose faith in society...but for now...bask in my awesomeness :D lol...or you all could pay me a dollar each and id give it up:D thanks again for the comments!

#20 ·
1) for $1.50, you prolly just bought a holloween glow in the dark wrapper or banner(with that print), and wrap your grille with it.

2) a glow in the dark paint already cost above $3.50, shave/smoothing your grille with glass and resin +/- $50

so, I go for 1, final answer :)

#22 ·
lol...I told you it was really simple....yeah its just some clearance sale halloween fabric and a piece of vinyl over it. its just temporary for now but noone thus far whos seen it in person has had anything but positive things to say about it. ive got some plans for the future when I have a bit more time thinking about producing some custom grills of a higher quality but we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.