Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I'm lov'in how that grille glows man! It looks sick! Are you going to use the same pattern in other places? I think it would flow well and look way hot.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Glad to finally see the pic. Nice job! :D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
That is cool

I'm lov'in how that grille glows man! It looks sick! Are you going to use the same pattern in other places? I think it would flow well and look way hot.
^what he said

BTW any idea if its street legal?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not sure if its street legal or not...dont expect any problems with it because its not rediculously bright...but dont take my word on it.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Well, if in missouri, since it's neither red nor blue, you'd be good. It's also extremely faint, and if a police officer were to see it, he'd probably think he was just seeing things.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Wow..That is awesome:eek: What does it look like in the daylight?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dont know where it got buried but there is a post on here with pics, just search for other threads started by me. THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
meh...think id rather just be the only one with anything like it...I tend to get off on pulling up behind or parking next to another box and have them give me that wtf!? look...even had some kid in a hond ysterday that I passed by roll down his window and stick his head out and stare at it...smiled all the way home.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
That looks good, I must have missed a previous post thats explains what you did and what with. So what is it and how? :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
never posted how I did it...and honestly dont want to...not trying to make anyone mad or anything but...I take pride in individuality and one of the main reasons I love the xb so much...just so unique...it is really easy to figure out and am amazed noone else has done it yet so will let you all figure it out...will just let you know that it cost about $1.50 and took about 15mins...if someone doesnt figure it out withing the next week or two ill lose faith in society...but for now...bask in my awesomeness :D lol...or you all could pay me a dollar each and id give it up:D thanks again for the comments!

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
never posted how I did it...and honestly dont want to...not trying to make anyone mad or anything but...I take pride in individuality and one of the main reasons I love the xb so much...just so unique...it is really easy to figure out and am amazed noone else has done it yet so will let you all figure it out...will just let you know that it cost about $1.50 and took about 15mins...if someone doesnt figure it out withing the next week or two ill lose faith in society...but for now...bask in my awesomeness :D lol...or you all could pay me a dollar each and id give it up:D thanks again for the comments!
1) for $1.50, you prolly just bought a holloween glow in the dark wrapper or banner(with that print), and wrap your grille with it.

2) a glow in the dark paint already cost above $3.50, shave/smoothing your grille with glass and resin +/- $50

so, I go for 1, final answer :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.