Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if I took only couple of pics, I've been runnin around with my kids:)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Good to see you tonight Sid, it was nice to meet your kids. Boy, they've got a lot of energy!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
It was really fun when the lights went out!

Even my honey made it this time!

·
Registered
813 Posts
ThunderGod said:
with this set up, why even go home?? you got it all there bro.......oh wait, wheres the fridge?
if you put the screen level with the back window, that would be hawt!
Ya thats the common trend going around, the car needs to go back to the shop and get everythign done properly. Their wiring was pretty shitty and so when i go back there i will have them switch the TV up top for me.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
short bus said:
HEY TAZ Who Took That 2nd Pic It Came Out Nice:d
Thanks for taking the pic Dave. Kelly was glad to get to see you again. She's been outta town a lot lately. (lot's of garage time for me though) :eek:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
sid said:
nice to see everyone too!!! Heinz, next time bring balut, will force feed Johnny, hehehe!!!!!
My kids had fun playing with Kartel's kids. :cool:
thats what its all about funnnnnn:cool:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Thanks for taking the pic Dave. Kelly was glad to get to see you again. She's been outta town a lot lately. (lot's of garage time for me though) :eek:
mod away when the gals away & it look darn good to:cool:

·
Scion God
541 Posts
sid said:
nice to see everyone too!!! Heinz, next time bring balut, will force feed Johnny, hehehe!!!!!
My kids had fun playing with Kartel's kids. :cool:
Thats what were all about Sid, make sure everyone has a good time!!!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Ya thats the common trend going around, the car needs to go back to the shop and get everythign done properly. Their wiring was pretty shitty and so when i go back there i will have them switch the TV up top for me.
ya, deff. switch the screen up top. if you;re worried if the screen turns on accidently while driving, just git a black vynal (like the temporary vynal tint sheet for your window) to cover the screen. doit. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.