Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im new here just bought the xbox today, i wanna change the radio already lol, so my question is. Is there a video in-dash thats obviosly plays DVD's and Giga mp3 i know JVC does do this but i want like a double din monitor one like a touch screen that actually fits. If you guys have any idea what works and fits then cool, and if that JVC works and fits even better lol then i know i can u se my Giga mp3's.

Thanks in advance!!:)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you but just wanted to say Welcome to the world of the Box. Club xB is a great place and I'm sure someone will have an answer for you in no time at all. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
berndude22 said:
Hi guys im new here just bought the xbox today, i wanna change the radio already lol, so my question is. Is there a video in-dash thats obviosly plays DVD's and Giga mp3 i know JVC does do this but i want like a double din monitor one like a touch screen that actually fits. If you guys have any idea what works and fits then cool, and if that JVC works and fits even better lol then i know i can u se my Giga mp3's.

Welcome! I'm planning to get this unit from Clarion... I know it has suction mounts, but it seems like it'll go in the dash as well. Just a thought. :)

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f23/261-clarion-navi-w-touch-screen/

·
Registered
234 Posts
berndude22 said:

P/M me i can hook you up with a nice unit fairly cheap. Also whats your budget?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.