Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a gal domestic tuner and now so want the 2007 limited edtion xb all tunned out even with lambo doors . Right now I have a 04 neon sxt show ride and want to get more into the import thang like the rest of you ! I love xbs think they are so cute and cool lookin! Hope the new color is a pink or bright red .

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the club! I love it when girls say my xB looks cute, not really! ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I havent gotten the 2007 limited color xb as of yet but as soon as they come out I will be first in my city to get one first one in iowa with lambo doors also! The new color should be coming late spring early summer . I cant wait to custom tune mine! A cooler word for what I think of xbs is awesome lookin!:cool:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
They aren't selling a 07' xB or xA they will be discontinued in December.

Are you talking about the 06' Envy Green RS3.0?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well if they areent makin them anymore I guess I will just have to get a grabber green or sassy red . Two colors I really like . If they are makin the purple / copper color then I sure will jump on gettin one of those!

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
BoxerRebellion said:
The RS4 color is called Torched Penny I believe, it's a copper/purple color-shifting dealio. Should def get some attention on the show circuit.

So if there aren't any 2007 xB's, what are they going to call it?
No 2007 xA or xB but in the spring they will have a differant line of Scions for 2008. The 2006.5 will sell till gone I guess. Don't know but maybe some of the last ones could be a RS.04 to go out with a bang who knows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.