Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am now concentrating on doing the interior of bB.....

See this.... just got it today, it a ring, comes in a pair... about 8 inches in diameter...... can anyone guess where this will go??

Okay,..... this ring comes in a pair, I had someone custom made for me, stainless steel in mirror finish..... it will be stick onto the door speaker grill....., left and right front doors.....

Have bidded and won this.....

which I am very excited about.... used items... and the price was good, 1600 yen, or about 15 dollars US.... damd, I paid more as commision and handling fee to the broking house... shipping price is not known yet....

Well, I have also ordered this and it is on the way here to Singapore from the land of Ayumi Hamasaki....

Just check on EMS tracking and noted that the package is on the plane.... should be with me by Friday.... hope it does ....

Date Status Details Post office Prefecture
ZIP code
Jul 11
14:22 Posting/Collection KOMAE Tokyo metropolis
201-8799
Jul 11
22:05 Dispatch from outward office of exchange TOKYO INT Tokyo metropolis
138-8799

Damd if it don't come by Fri or at least Sat morning otherwise I will be going into a Singapore Airlines flight to LA.....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
very nice! what did you pay for the door panels?

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
once again your steppin it up with your bb. i would kill to have some of those panels in my car. it would look great painted yellow.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought it don't look good, but looking at the pictures, seems okay... what you people think, the metal ring on the door speaker grilll......

well yellow, get them off yahoo japan, through soemthing like rinkya.com then.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yellow_sub said:
once again your steppin it up with your bb. i would kill to have some of those panels in my car. it would look great painted yellow.
Yellow, I know how you could get the panels.....

There is this guy in W Covina who is the agent for the people who makes the panel.....

His e-mail is [email protected] ; try getting it from him.

He had actually offer to get the panels for me at US$190, including shipping. I reject his offer as I thought it was expensive as the panels are listed as US$106. I had to pay over 80 bucks for shipping. Come to think of it, he is slightly cheaper then what I had paid this time for the panels.

This keyuan guys will be able to get all stuff as in this catalog;

http://www.nande.com/fdc-uz/

There is English in the website.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My package arrived....

Was tracking EMS on the package that was sent out from Japan and noted that it arrived at Sg on the 12th night... call home yesterday afternoon and was told that there was a big box waiting for me at home..... hmmmm...

After work went home excited and this is what I saw....

A box from Rinkya...

Quickly opened it up and pull out the contents....

Lay it out,.... well packed with bubble sheet and also a catalog from the seller....

Well, here they are piece by piece...

Well, since they are here, I might as well stick it up in the car first and decide what I want to do with them later....

Here's how they look....

I have not actually decided what colour they should be, but definitely it will not remain as white. What you see now is for the moment, will do it up after I return from my trip......

kekeke... this is my own bd present for myself...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.