Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would anyone know or be able to guess how much it would cost to have the fiberglass fab wing painted to match my car? thanks for the help guys!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
depends which one you got and if you have to it bondo and fixed at all. just to paint though, right at 100 bucks or so. not a whole lot.

scotty

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that what i was hopin to hear, thanks. i plan on getting the bbist one so i don't think i'll have to bondo it at all.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yeah, should only be around $100 or so. If you need me to bring one back, let me know. I go down again on the 11th.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well ay beat me to man i was goin to ask you to get one for me. i saw that they were on sale and i sold my old wheels today so i figured perfect time to get one. let me know how i can get you the money. it just burning a hole in my pocket to buy more parts!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
yellow_sub said:
well ay beat me to man i was goin to ask you to get one for me. i saw that they were on sale and i sold my old wheels today so i figured perfect time to get one. let me know how i can get you the money. it just burning a hole in my pocket to buy more parts!

Did you want fibreglass or cf? Just pay me back when I bring it to you after Mar12th. Maybe sooner if I do a 24 hour roundtrip squirrel express run.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
ric2542 said:
YO SQ 007 just stoped by to say hi:cool:
Ric,

I hear there's going to be a really nice xB in the Autofashion booth this weekend at HiN!

·
Registered
762 Posts
if its only $100 or so then thats perfect. im getting mine done with the rest of my car (different style 2-tone :p). at least i know it wont add a whole lot to the price of the job.

btw brad i bought marks kit today ;)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
excitebox said:
if its only $100 or so then thats perfect. im getting mine done with the rest of my car (different style 2-tone :p). at least i know it wont add a whole lot to the price of the job.

btw brad i bought marks kit today ;)
Nice!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.