Scion xB Forum banner

What color? if you need to see the colors, see page two of this thread.

• Absolutely Red

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Blue Mirage Metallic

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Cosmic Blue Metallic

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Oceanus Pearl

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Voodoo Blue

Votes: 3 18.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look, i'm looking to paint my xB. I'm tired of the door dings, rock chips, and scrapes that come from the daily grind. I need ideas for a color, although I was thinking of doing a light metallic blue. Any suggestions? comment?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
xscionB said:
Look, i'm looking to paint my xB. I'm tired of the door dings, rock chips, and scrapes that come from the daily grind. I need ideas for a color, although I was thinking of doing a light metallic blue. Any suggestions? comment?
How 'bout this?

Not sure of the exact color, but it's nice IMO.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
How about a Ford yellow with the wood sides from a Pinto wagon...never been done on a Box that I know of. :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
the azure pearl is a nice sublte color.. my girl has it on her tc

·
Registered
234 Posts
The 2007 Camry has a color called Sky Blue Pearl. That seems to be more blue than the Azure is. I saw a BMW the other day it was a weird blue on a M3 and I thought wow that is cool! Then I find someone allready did it (attached picture) Everytime I come up with a idea that seems different, up pops a picture or someone rolls into a show with it. Good luck coming up with something you will be happy with.

Attachments

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
maybe a cream color?. Haven't seen an xB in an ivory type color

what does this have to do with the title of the thread though? :p

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
do the bB Blue Mica. I ABSOLUTELY love it. i was this > < close to doing it on mine. i instead went with the JDM Super White 02 I saw on a Celsior. the bB blue mica would be pimp shiz!

scotty

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
How bout that Caddy pearl color. That would look awesome yet... may be too classy/ vip for the style you're going for.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.