Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ignore that date on the images. I was considering buying another xB and that is no longer going to happen, so I am finally getting around to selling this stuff. It has been sitting in my garage since taking the pics.

Everything must go - no reasonable offer turned down. Would prefer to sell locally (Orlando, Fl) but will ship most items at the buyers expense.

Mirrors:
$60

Scionpro stainless steel window trim - NEW!
$80

White leather hatch cover with embossed xB logo
$100

APC Sport Pedals
$10

Aftermarket tail lights - rear passenger side has two lenses busted, but these are pretty rare. Could be a nice mod perhaps.
$30

Sony xplode 6x9 pair (model xs-v6921)
$20

Sub Box (35"L x 14"W x 13"H) / JL 500/1 amp / Kenwood 10" speakers
$200

Stock Polar White Hood - small dent in the front lip
$80

Stock springs - approximately 25,000 miles on them
$20

Random stuff:
Old Electronics grab bag! iPod (80gig, broken) / Two phones (HTC Eris and an old LG Voyager)
$30

Hookah - comes with $25 worth of tobacco and coals
$60

Apologies for the Flickr ads - not sure how to embed without them. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Located in Orlando, Fl. and I plan on going to Exposed next month.

---------- Post added 03-27-2013 at 10:11 PM ----------

Regarding the headrests - I don't have a model number on them. You can not adjust the viewing angle. They are built in to the headrest and come with all the necessary wiring. Swap out headrests, plug your video source into the box provided, run some wires, and you are good to go. I believe the xA uses the same headrests.

·
jpfxB
4,139 Posts
damn, I wanted the esams. can't do em with the one being busted though.
They are knockoff....

"I can't lower my car because the roads around (insert your city) are so bad here."~jpfxB

·
Registered
274 Posts
The ad without pics for the Tires. are tou talking about the rubber , or the rims? If its for the rims, Are they stock steelies?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow - lot's more response than I was expecting. Thanks everyone.

Door sills, hatch handle, and rear wiper are all pending sale. Guess those were the hot items here. I'll keep you guys in the order that you asked incase a sale falls through.

Regarding the esams - Yes, one is busted. Yes, they are knockoffs.

Regarding the tires - I'm selling the rubber and the wheels. They are OEM steelies.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stainless steel door sills and hatch handle are sold.

Neon tubes, grill emblem, grab bag 1, grab bag 2, and rear wiper are pending sale.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Can you post pics of the rims? Will you ship?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The wheels are stock steelies. Due to the size and weight, I will not ship these. My apologies.

·
Registered
73 Posts
willing to hook a guy up with the driver door esam, shipped? mine busted when i took a 2ft lead pipe to the windshield at 80 :cool:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts