Scion xB Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB, A/T
119 Posts
If Toaster decides to pick up new, I'd love to pick that part up from you low kei, it'd just have to wait. Single income family yada yada, same song different day. I like the idea of a known part that is still good instead of shot in the dark on a ebay purchase.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
If Toaster decides to pick up new, I'd love to pick that part up from you low kei, it'd just have to wait. Single income family yada yada, same song different day. I like the idea of a known part that is still good instead of shot in the dark on a ebay purchase.
Go for it....I already spent money to do the original mod in this thread and am happy with it. I'd be better off droppin some coin on some tupperware to keep my bread fresher 😁

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB, A/T
119 Posts
An update, I have parts stacking up, and I'm running for the Texas coast to go install parts on my box. I'm gonna have a wrenching weekend with a bud, grill some meat, have a grand time.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
you headed to cc area? I'm on far west side of Houston area.....I have a growing pile of stuff in the attic that could be of interest. I need to go up and itemize tho.

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB, A/T
119 Posts
You make my wallet cry Toaster, but the Wife said if it's a good deal, we can talk about it, so yay! I guess the master list of changes I'd love to make in the short term is a footwell and cupholder illumination in green, a underseat subwoofer and suspension mods, specifically getting the strut bar brace, the mid chassis H brace and maybe the lower rear strut brace. I'm thinking about after income tax checks come in and things are paid, if I can pull $200 as mad money, order the blue illumination set and trade you the blue for green emitter Toaster. That's if my buddy doesn't pull a crazy and finds a aftermarket low voltage light strip set and helps me go that route.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I'm good either way. I like the green too. If lower cost option allows for another mod on your list then go that way with it. The Progress rear sway bar runs about $150 new so that and lower cost lighting might be same as just the oem lighting kit.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts