Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may know that I'm selling 10mm rear hub spacer shims. I've been thinking of making 15mm shims as well. So if I get enough requests for 15mm shims I'll start selling them as well. So I'm gonna start a list. I'm looking 2 get atleast 10 people on the list. I'll have a price for these by the end of the day!

1. 2005scionbb

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No price as of yet! Nobody is interested?

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I would be interested if I knew a bit more about my 501's and such. Since they haven't been mounted, and cambered, I dunno how much the lip would sit inside the fender, since the wheels are designed to be just about flush on the xB.

I think you should make them anyways, and people will buy.

·
Registered
410 Posts
i think you sould start cncing them cuz as soon as they are on our boxes and people see the end result they will buy. i have personally seen keoki's quality when it comes to these spacers and i wouldnt buy them anywhere else. for the price of the spacer you cant beat it with a stick. why dont you make some camber shims too??? lol. i'd buy a set of -3 lol. really i would.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha! GET EXCITED! I'll most likely will endup making 15mm shims as well guys!

·
Registered
410 Posts
dude it's no loss to you they are great products. make some camber shims too man. please!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I'm gonna make 15mm shims but the camber shims is still up in the air!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Most definately will bro!

·
Registered
410 Posts
check it out super drifter broken hood xb!!!lol. oh n the fogs oh my gosh the fogs!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
1. 2005scionbb
2. Solara2xb <~ In for one
3. eggie

Just found this thread as well. Hit me up when you have some. My 45mm offset wheels are running close with only 10mm. I could probably get away with 20mm.

Can you double up with longer bolts?

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i dont see any structural problem with getting longer bolts and doubling up.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
1. 2005scionbb
2. Solara2xb <~ In for one
3. eggie

Just found this thread as well. Hit me up when you have some. My 45mm offset wheels are running close with only 10mm. I could probably get away with 20mm.

Can you double up with longer bolts?
shouldn't be a problem as long as the bolts are high grade, and can withstand the force being applied. I know OTG sells a double up package w/ longer bolts, and I haven't heard any problems with them as of yet.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I may have 3 sets available by the end of the week. I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.