Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to change my gauge from white to something else. just not sure what.. I remember seeing something about a man that makes them... any links.. I dont remember if it was this site or the "other" site. And I am to lazy :rolleyes: to look right now. Searchin ebay and makin a list of what i want and how much money i need. LoL:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
theres a guy on ebay who makes custom guages whatever color you want but i dont have a link just browse though the scion xb stuff

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I was actually looking on ebay.. didnt come across that yet.. :p

wasn't there a guy that made designs..

EvilDave, i think you would know who I'm talking about.. your name comes to mind for some reason ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
yeah theres another guy who makes custom ones too im just too lazy to look though 20 somthing pages to find me sorry

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mike_szam said:
yeah theres another guy who makes custom ones too im just too lazy to look though 20 somthing pages to find me sorry

it's ok!! :D I'm the same way. was just hoping that I would get lucky and someone would have his page or whatever bookmarked. haha

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
"chadfo" is on here also. He's the one behind the gauge faces.

·
Registered
352 Posts
bbist makes a cool guage too if you want. has dimmer control, color change. pretty fun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts