Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
It is 206 us dollars or that is what the yen turns out to be.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Once you start looking into importing parts from Japan, you will learn really quickly that nothing is as cheap as the converted Yen. Everyone that stands between you and the manufacturer gets a cut. That is how a $216 wing ends up selling for $330 before shipping state side.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Eh even then its more sometimes. :( Ive gotten to the point where if its a new part, with shipping to US (not to nebraska), I can just estimate twice the yen converted price, and thats about right. I think its about time we got a Clubxb container sent here!

scotty

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
and then by the time it reaches mississippi even the Boxes will be gone. Bunch of buzzards.

·
Registered
762 Posts
think of us poor east coast JDM tuners :(

·
Registered
426 Posts
its just who you know on the west!

Yeah, I used to complain about this too. In Miami, the home of Chevys with 28 inch rims, its alittle hard to find JDM parts. But once you really dedicate sometime to surf the web, you find stuff.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Is anybody in the US selling this spoiler? I've never seen this spoiler and think is hot!
I used the attached link from a reply to this post and found the spoiler to not be the same.:( I wouldn't mind a knock-off since I will not be entering to any shows just want the look. If I have to wait to get the authenic part I will but the sooner the better! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
916 Posts
OK so my real Garson Geraid wing came in yesterday. All i can say is the thing is huge! lol If you don't have a body kit on, i think it might look weird. But mine fits perfectly and the molding is perfect. No waves or anything.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.