Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
^^ I feel the same way, but this one's nice. I think this and the Damd Lover Soul spoiler are the only ones I'd buy. They're very discrete and add the perfect amount of flair to the rear of the car.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I found a place here in AZ called Vivid Racing that can bring in the Garson DAD spoiler from Japan for about $476 including shipping cost along with a 60-90 day lead-time. If anybody else knows of anybody selling for a better price please post, I am serious about buying one!

Thanks,
Laz

·
Registered
402 Posts
ebay has knock off ones.....a guy in hawaii has it.......quality not bad.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Ive got a real Garson Geraid Wing coming in at the end of this month:)

Ive been waiting for 3 months already and then i some some guy on ebay from Honk Kong making knock offs.:mad:

·
Registered
402 Posts
And lets not forget this one...

I absolutely hate wings and spoilers. But this one, I would actually consider.

almost bought this one and the bonnet spoiler at garson........shipping scared me away.......I regret it now.....:(

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Ive got a real Garson Geraid Wing coming in at the end of this month:)

Ive been waiting for 3 months already and then i some some guy on ebay from Honk Kong making knock offs.:mad:
double:mad: for knockoffs. that's okay tho, when you show, you tell them it's the real thing. there will something that will give it away.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Well Jim at least you don't have to worry about a knock off anytime soon. I hope I never see the day of a fake Spirits kit, I'd knock on Spirits door and say you better come take a look at this!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
And lets not forget this one...

I absolutely hate wings and spoilers. But this one, I would actually consider.
OMG! i like that one! it looks clean.... it looks like it belongs on the car....its nice and short and dosent stick out too far... very nice... i put that on my wish list...lol:rolleyes:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL i accidently got that one off ebay for 150 bucks shipped it said 138 and for the hell of it i offered 50 and they accepted

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.