Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
ThunderGod said:
look at these winning cards, GARSON -5 yo!
i'll have da pics wit the GARSON on my ride this friday, till then enjoy this beautiful pic. i know, i know.....;)
Gawd.... U look like Robbie Wiliams... the singer from UK..

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KapitanE said:
Gawd.... U look like Robbie Wiliams... the singer from UK..
yeah, he only wishes.
when i was in cardiff wales uk, he was playin at da millenium. i didnt know who he was then, but for some reason, all da girls did.
i opted and watched tom jones instead at the cardiff university from my dorm.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Well, Robbie Williams is one of my fave singer......

And he will be having his concert here in Singapore.....

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
ThunderGod said:
yeah, james best better be on da look out! :D ;) friday.....
darn it!!!! now i got nothing on ya!!! lolol looks like i'll have to stack em so i can have -10 degrees of camber lol

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Geez, c'mon now Eric!!!!!!! You can't start a thread like this and not have the plates installed already!!!!!!!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sesh1975 said:
**** I thought you were Asian! :D
actually iam. mom is totally JDM from osaka, and pop is welch decendent from bangor, maine.
i was born in tokyo, japan and lived there till i was 14yrs. been in germany, malaysia, guam, saipan, havaii, wales u.k., norcal, and now in socal. yup, i was a base brat.;)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
ThunderGod said:
actually iam. mom is totally JDM from osaka, and pop is welch decendent from bangor, maine.
i was born in tokyo, japan and lived there till i was 14yrs. been in germany, malaysia, guam, saipan, havaii, wales u.k., norcal, and now in socal. yup, i was a base brat.;)
AHHH! As hard as it was to have to move around and make new friends every time, it must be cool knowing you have been so many places and spent enough time there to get to know it.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Its friday afternoon now..... Where are the pics already?

·
Registered
372 Posts
man, no rest for the weary. see, Eric - you do anything to your ride - we wanna see it. why? 'cause we know it'll be golden. you've got your priorities in order and are now blessed with the desires of your heart, huh?

I took a bunch of pics this morning on the way into work and then forgot the cord to hook up to my USB port! perfect sunlight on the sportmax and the hood pins. no camber though. someday.

we'll wait. we know it'll be good, brotha.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.